Katy Perry Wears Heart-Shaped Ring by John Mayer

Katy Perry Wears Heart-Shaped Ring by John Mayer



John Mayer gave Katy Perry a heart-shaped red ruby ring for Valentine's Day

Katy Perry had a super special Valentine's Day hanging out with her rocker boyfriend John Mayer. She's spotted rocking a heart-shaped rock on her ring finger when going out with him, sparking speculation that he may have popped the question to her during the holiday."It was purchased about a week ago in Daniel Gibbings jewellery boutique by John Mayer.
Mayer is said to have purchased the ring from the Santa Barbara-based jeweller while visiting Perry's parents in the area last week, who are very "comfortable" with him.
Perry and Mayer went public with their romance in late 2012. "I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship," he recently said. "For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm in a celebrity relationship. I really don't. I'm not in a high profile, I know it's high profile. It's hard to explain.
An insider said: "They aren't engaged and I wouldn't anticipate seeing them engaged anytime soon.