How Jennifer Lopez KEPT CALM AND CARRIED ON

How Jennifer Lopez KEPT CALM AND CARRIED ON


Jennifer Lopez  high resolution image - MovieHotties


SHE’S no Daniel Day-Lewis but JenniferLopez appears to have experienced her own version of method acting while shooting her latest flick Parker right after her marriage to Marc Anthony ended.

“When I did the movie I had just decided to get divorced myself. It was the worst time in my life as well. This character was at the worst point in her life. I had that to use. It was therapeutic. I know exactly what that feels like. Getting out of bed every day and getting to work is such a job,” the 43-year-old said, adding: “But I’m not the type to do wine or sleeping pills.
"When you go to work you can’t be the person who puts that on everybody. You have to be professional.”
It’s good to hear that tough ol’ Jenny from the block is such a trouper.

http://www.express.co.uk