I’m not a barbie doll ‘ Claire Richards

I’m not a barbie doll ‘ Claire Richards



I've had enough. I’m so sick of people having a go at me because I’m not a size 10 anymore, it just such a waste of everyone’s time,” she said.
Clair
e hit headlines in recent years for her  weight but says she doesn’t care about negative comments any more, as she isn’t harming anybody over her size.
The pop star has defiantly declared that she’s actually an average size in the UK, which currently stands at a size 16.

speaking with express news ,  Claire said that her recent stint on Celebrity Big Brother, in which she came fourth, left her with a positive outlook on her image.

Asked if she enjoyed her time in the CBB house, the blonde 35-year-old cautiously says she did, before quickly adding  but I’m very glad it’s over.

“It proved to me that I can cope well under pressure and in a stressful situation.I feel that if I can do that, I can deal with any situation.