Gwyneth Paltrow shares some of her favorite red-carpet looks

Gwyneth Paltrow shares some of her favorite red-carpet looks


Actress Gwyneth Paltrow turned a critical eye on herself, revisiting some of her biggest red carpet fashion mistakes throughout the years.

The Oscar-winning 40-year-old, who skipped Sunday's ceremony, selected her worst-dressed years as 2000 and 2002, respectively.
'I think they are all pretty maje. I can say this because I have just about nothing to do with it,' Paltrow said of her more recent red carpet attire. 

 "I still love the dress itself but I should have worn a bra and I should have just had simple beachy hair and less makeup. Then, it would have worked as I wanted it to—a little bit of punk at the Oscars."
Alongside the "fashion faux pas," Paltrow points out her red carpet triumphs, including the widely lauded Tom Ford white cape and column worn to last year's Academy Awards.
Interestingly, there's no mention of the pink Ralph Lauren ballgown that put her at the winner's podium in 1999.