Christina Hendricks was listed as  Hottest Actress . You Will Never See Naked on Film

Christina Hendricks was listed as Hottest Actress . You Will Never See Naked on Film


No one will say that Christina Hendricks doesn’t have an amazing body, but she wants you to shut the f**k up about it.

I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body!"A woman like that is not very likely to have her body go completely on display so that her talent can get put in the trunk. Speaking of trunks, . That being said, who doesn't actually respect the woman for her acting abilities ,

I mean c'mon, remember when she played the really hot slave wife on Firefly? Yes, that was her.

 Anyway.

She's only been really famous for 2 years or so, so let's give it some time.

No one on Mad Men  fills out a dress like Christina Hendricks, and the 37-year-old Emmy nominee has grown to embrace her curvature. “Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learned to love it,” she tells   read more