MIRANDA KERR SHARED TOPLESS PHOTO , CALLS HERSELF A FREE SPIRIT

MIRANDA KERR SHARED TOPLESS PHOTO , CALLS HERSELF A FREE SPIRIT


Miranda Kerr is one sexy mother - and on Saturday she posted a topless Instagram picture to prove it.
The sexy supermodel shared a topless photo of herself frolicking in the ocean to promote her latest KORA Organics beauty products.Following her revealing picture, the 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model snapped back into super mum
the 29-year-old Aussie told  US WEEKLY of her cosmetics line during a Victoria's Secret event in New York City Feb. 26. "The rosy face oil at night is a must have for me because it puts back all the essential fatty acids back into the skin and it's anti-aging and super revitalizing."
Kerr told US she was quite proud of how popular her beauty brand has become since it launched in November 2009. "It was my idea, it was my vision, my concept, so I went and found a lab and started working with all the organic chemists," she explained.