Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Naked on French magazine cover picture

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Naked on French magazine cover picture


The expectant couple stripped off their clothes for the cover of a French magazine in an arty shoot.
Kimye is looking very sexy on the cover of ‘L’Officiel Hommes’ Spring 2013 issue! Is the racy cover photo one of the couple’s best ever.
The reality show star and her rapping other half had a naked cuddle as Kim pulled a very happy (sex?) face.
Perhaps Kanye was too shy to show his face because you can only see the back of his head and his bare back as Kim hugs him with her eyes shut and a tousled hairdo that implies they’ve been having some fun.
This very public display of a private moment seems to fly in the face of Kim’s recent remarks inDuJour Magazine about how dating Kanye has led her to seek more privacy in her life. “My boyfriend [Kanye] has taught me a lot about privacy. I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities,” she said in the interview.
"I adore my fans so much, and hate that sometimes things get twisted to seem a different way! I hope this makes sense!"
Kardashian and West are reportedly expecting a baby girl, due to be born in July.