My Ex-Boyfriends can Write Songs About Me Too" Taylor Swift

My Ex-Boyfriends can Write Songs About Me Too" Taylor Swift


 Taylor Swift say" ex-boyfriends are allowed to write songs about me too.

The country pop star has dated several well-known stars, including actor Jake Gyllenhaal, rocker John Mayer and One Direction's Harry Styles. She has become known for break-up anthems like "I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" and has openly admitted to drawing from her own relationship troubles for the songs.
The singer revealed that if she can write about the failed relationship, then the other half should be entitled to do so too.
I'm not gonna complain about it. I'm not gonna sit there and say, 'I'm the only one who can write songs about this relationship'. It's fair game."
The country singer's whirlwind romance with the 19-year-old One Direction boy bander ended in early January after a fight erupted on their vacation in the British Virgin Islands' Virgin Gorda.

The 23-year-old country star's latest chart-topping album, 'Red', is largely thought to feature songs about '' actor Jake, 32, while 'I knew You Were Trouble' is about her first split from Harry.